Thank you for choosing LCH as your medical home. We proudly serve all in Kennett Square, Oxford, West Grove, and the greater southern Chester County Community.
Language Access Services are available to you free of charge. Please ask for assistance at the front desk.
Good Faith Estimate
Attention Patients: Beginning January 1, 2022, you have the right to request a “Good Faith Estimate” (GFE) explaining how much your appointment may cost.
Good Faith Estimate
- Under the law, those who don’t have insurance or need financial assistance paying their bill have the right to request a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any services associated to your visit at our centers.
- Upon request, a Good Faith Estimate can be provided to you in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service. You can also ask your health care provider for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an appointment.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
- GFE is an estimate and subject to change.
- Patient’s right to initiate dispute resolution process.
- May be additional services.
- GFE is not a contract.
Patient PortalCOMING SOON
How to Contact LCH
Our care team is with you every step of the way. Let's stay connected!
How to Contact LCH
- In an Emergency: If your condition is an emergency and you need medical attention right away, please call 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Room for care. You do not need to call us first.
- After Hours Non-Emergency: If your situation is not an emergency but it is important to consult with a provider as soon as possible, please call 610-444-7550, dial 1 for English, then dial 3 to speak with the provider on call. Situations in which calling the provider after hours is not appropriate are: to refill medications, pain medications, scheduling an appointment and getting lab or X-ray results.
- During LCH Business Hours: Our business hours vary across our services and locations, but our Call Center is open 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Friday. Call us and our Member Relations Team will connect you with your care team.
- Through the Patient Portal (COMING SOON!): An easy way to view your medical history, request refills, and make appointments. You can communicate directly with your care team through the portal.
Call LCH Today610.444.7550
LCH serves all patients regardless of ability to pay. Discounts for medical services are offered on a sliding fee scale depending upon your family size and income.
Common Insurance Questions
Which types of private insurance do you accept?Close
Which types of private insurance do you accept?
This list is always growing! Call (610) 444-7550 to confirm that we accept your insurance. As of March 2021, we accept:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Keystone Health Plan East
Keystone Health Plan East CHIP
IBC Personal Choice
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
United Health Care
UHC Community Plan
UHC Community Plan CHIP
UHC Medicare (Starting 2019)
Aetna Better Health
Aetna Better Health CHIP
Health Partners Medicaid
Health Partners Medicare
Health Partners CHIP
Humana HMO PPO
The Loomis Company
Multiplan reliance stander
PA Access (Medicaid)
Cigna Health Care
Chester County CCBH
Community Health Choices Plans
PA Health and Wellness
Keystone First Community Health Choices
What if I have Medicaid, Medicare, or CHIP?Close
What if I have Medicaid, Medicare, or CHIP?
You can absolutely come to LCH for services! We accept all Medicaid, Medicare, and CHIP plans.
What if I don't have insurance?Close
What if I don't have insurance?
Insurance or no insurance, LCH will take care of you. We evaluate everyone to determine eligibility for discounted services. Our sliding scale fees are based on your income and family size. We don't turn anyone away due to inability to pay.
In some cases, the sliding fee discount can also apply to deductibles imposed by insurances. If you wish to apply for discounts, you will need to bring appropriate documentation of household income. You may apply for a discount at the front desk. LCH staff will be glad to discuss our fees with you. Please do not hesitate to inquire about the charges for services received. You will not be denied services due to inability to pay. Please note that certain select nonessential services, like teeth whitening, do not apply.
Questions about Health Insurance Enrollment?Connect with an LCH Caseworker
Thank you to all of the Kennett Square, West Grove, Oxford, and local partner agencies that work with LCH to keep our community safe, healthy and happy! Need help connecting with other local agencies? Our Social Assistance Team is here to help.
- Chester County Food Bank (CCFB)
- Chester County Health Department (CCHD)
- Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU)
- Divine Sent Food Cupboard
- Domestic Violence of Chester County (DVCCC)
- Family Promise of southern Chester County
- Garage Youth Center
- Kennett Collaborative
- Kennett Area Community Services (KACS)
- Kennett Square Library
- Kennett Square School District (KCSD)
- Lighthouse Youth Center
- Maternal Child Health Consortium (MCHC)
- Mobile Home Tax Reassessment with United Way of Chester County
- Octorara School District
- Oxford Area Neighborhood Services Center (ONS)
- Oxford Library
- Oxford Police Department
- Oxford SILO
- Southern Chester County Opportunity Network (SCCON)
Latest From Our Blog
Jun 6, 2022
Jun 1, 2022
May 27, 2022